Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shaws 2-26

*20 boxes of Fiber One bars
*12 Betty Crocker frosting
*6 Betty Crocker cookie mixes
*2 Bisquick
*9 Betty Crocker cake mixes
*24 Betty Crocker Warm Delights
*2 Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mixes
*10 Colgate toothpaste
*12 Colgate toothbrushes
*1 Nestle Coffeemate creamer
*4 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (not pictured)

Total Out of Pocket: $12.80
Total Saved: $260.88
Percentage Saved: 95%

Plus I earned: $31.50 in catalinas to use on future orders, that means a profit of $18.70 for this shopping trip!

2 comments:

  1. I need to be more dedicated to couponing. I am always amazed when I see how much you've saved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much fun once you get into it! Maybe some of us M2M girls can get together for a shopping trip /girls' afternoon out sometime and I can show you all how to do it. It's really not that difficult to get into some serious savings. :)

    ReplyDelete