Monday, March 1, 2010

Shaws 3-1

*50 boxes of Fiber One Bars
*20 Betty Crocker cookie mixes
*12 boxes of Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie mixes
*8 Betty Crocker frosting
*19 Betty Crocker Warm Delights
*4 Betty Crocker cake mixes
*1 Wheaties cereal
*2 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
*1 Orbit gum

Total Out of Pocket: $14.43
Total Saved: $337.46
Percentage Saved: 96%

Plus I earned an additional $28 in catalinas to use on future orders, that means a profit of $13.57 for this shopping trip! That's in addition to the $35 in catalinas that I already had/rolled, so I now have $63 in catalinas!

3 comments:

  1. I ordered coupons for a few of these things and I'm really hoping they are here by Thursday so I can use them. Also hoping that I do it the right way to get that much of a savings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they get here in time for you too! How exciting! Do you know about the double catalina deal with the Fiber One bars?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no I didn't know, now I really hope they come today!!
    I was looking ahead at next week and was wondering where the best place is to get coupons. I usually use Coupon Clippers but they don't have the coupons that I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete