Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shaws 3-25

*2 McCormick Minced Onion spice
*12 Trident Layers gum
*12 Reese's King Sized
*24 Snickers candy bars
*6 Quaker Rice Snacks
*6 Barilla Pasta

Total Out of Pocket: $2.99
Total Savings: $80.18
Percentage Saved: 96%

Note: Snickers are on sale at Shaw's this week for 49 cents each. Use the .50/2 (fifty cents off two) coupons out there and you actually get a penny BACK for each candy bar!

Another Note: My total would have been 98 cents cheaper, but my kids were with me and one of my little helpers "helped" at the self check out (yes, say it with me "DON'T GO TO SELF-CHECK-OUT WITH THE KIDS AGAIN!) and rang 2 Snickers bars through twice (which I didn't realize until later at home), costing me an extra 98 cents. Still 98 cents for 12 Snickers isn't bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment