Monday, April 19, 2010

Walgreens 4-18

*7 Kotex tampons/pads
*15 Nature's Bounty Vitamin D
*2 Colgate Total toothpaste
*4 Bayer aspirin
*3 Oral B Pro Health toothbrushes
*1 Scunchi bobbi pins
*4 Walgreens reusable bags (not pictured)
*20 highlighters

Total Cost: -$16.04 (profit of $16.04)

*****
Total Out of Pocket: $22.96
Total Register Rewards Spent: $69
Total Register Rewards Earned: $108
*****

Note: $22 out of pocket is unusual & a lot for me to spend at Walgreens. I had pre-ordered the vitamins, as they were free ($5, get $5 register rewards back and I had coupons, so I knew I would make an automatic profit. Plus, we will use them.) So I ordered these through the manager and then found out that another item I had planned on buying last week - and earning register rewards with - was completely sold out. As a result, I was not able to have as many register rewards on hand going into this week as I had thought. That's why I spent more out of pocket than usual. It was still well worth it, as I made a profit in register rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment