Thursday, August 19, 2010

Good Deals Note

You may have noticed that I've posted some upcoming deals for CVS & Walgreens. I get my info from I Heart CVS.com and I Heart Wags.com.

Starting next week, I will be back to homeschooling and I won't have as much time to post deals. If you don't see updates, I highly recommend you check out the following websites:
-IHeartCVS
-IHeartWags
-IHeartRiteAid
-A Full Cup - find your local stores & deals here!

The best way to take advantage of deals is to know ahead of time, so you can locate the appropriate coupons - by printing them out, finding them from your collection, or buying them from ebay or a coupon clipping service - and have them in hand for the sale. The websites I listed above are fantastic at finding out the sales at least a week in advance - often even a month ahead of time. Check them regularly and you will start saving like crazy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment