Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shaw's 8-28

There is finally another catalina deal this week at Shaw's! Unfortunately, my Shaw's was completely out of stock on some of the really good "free" items, so my trip wasn't quite as good as I had hoped. But it was still fun to get some decent deals again! And I snagged a couple rainchecks - so I now have time to order my coupons, in case I don't get a chance to go back out this week.

*2 gallons of milk (not pictured)
*12 Tuna Helpers
*4 Progresso soups
*6 Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie mix
*1 BC cake mix
*1 BC frosting
*1 Pepperidge Farm goldfish crackers
*1 Old El Paso refried beans (this was literally the very last one left, aside from the super hot & spicy kinds that no one else wanted either!)
*7 Nature Valley granola bar varieties
*10 Chex mix
*6 Nabisco Oreo cookies
*2 Yoplait yogurt packages
*11 Green Giant frozen vegetables
*6 General Mills cereal

Total Out of Pocket: $30.68
Total Savings: $181.57
Percentage Saved: 83%

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did great!!!! I am definitely more aware of what I spend. I have to be honest, my food bill is way over $300 a week. I am trying spend less. Produce and meats are a lot of money here in South Florida. The farm stands reopen in October and then my produce prices drop drastically.

    ReplyDelete